Hong Kong French Trophies: discover prizewinner
Baseline is honoured to become the entrepreneur ambassador of the exception, the relisience, the know-how and dynamism of the French community in Asia.
🏆 HONG KONG FRENCH TROPHY – 2020
This week, at the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau – for the 1st edition of the French Trophies under the patronage of EDHEC Business School – Boris Duhamel founder & CEO of Baseline Lighting Design Studio was awarded by the jury and received the Trophy 2020 for French Entrepreneur in Hong Kong.
Watch the interview with Boris Duhamel, Baseline CEO ➡️ here
Congratulation to all the entrepreneurs in Hong Kong contributing to spread the French Touch & Tech especially to all the winners and the 38 candidates of this 2020 edition:
- Entrepreneur: Boris Duhamel
- F&B: Olivier Caisson
- Art and Culture: Elsa Jean de Dieu
- Associative: Nicole Sicard Mayaa Nepal
- Audience award: Justine Devisse Mezrani
👏 THANK YOU
Thank you for all partners, clients, suppliers to make the light shine on Baseline. The key to success is teamwork! What a symbol during this challenging period!
- Le Petit Journal
- EDHEC Business School
- Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau
- French Chamber in Hong Kong
- Lycée Français International de Hong Kong
- UFE Hong Kong & Macao