Curious as to how Baseline Lighting Design Studio works with clients to ensure the best lighting results for their projects?
From A-Z, we work closely with clients through a professional and detailed process to ensure the best quality work possible.
1. BriefAt first, we’ll learn everything we can about your brand and your project including your architectural vision and strategy as well as your budget, schedule and specific lighting requirements. Our lighting designers will then immerse themselves in your brand’s identity in order to produce the most suitable lighting atmosphere.
2. Concept DesignOur team will study your project site’s surrounding lighting environment and begin brainstorming new ideas. We will collaborate with your design team - architects, interior designers, landscape designers - and communicate with you through models, images, sketches and text.
3. Schematic DesignIn this step, we focus on transforming conceptual ideas into concrete design details and determine the best lighting methods & effects to utilize. We’ll also develop schematic lighting fixtures and control systems as well as provide approximate schedules and cost estimates.
4. Design DevelopmentWe’ll prepare detailed documents for approval, taking into account practical considerations including costs, current regulations, ease of maintenance and design sustainability. Deliverables include finalized lighting layouts & specifications, mounting details, and detailed schedules & cost estimates. In this step, our lighting design agency can also design custom-made luminaires for your space.
5. TenderNext, we submit all drawings, specifications and schedules to our tenderers while ensuring that they fully understand the project designs and specifications. Over the years, we have developed a vast and reliable network of suppliers and contractors so we would be happy to help connect you with the right partners, if you wish.
6. Project ManagementIn this phase, we act as project managers by supervising site settings and quickly solve installation issues which may arise. We’ll oversee every step, including angle tuning & focusing of lighting systems, to ensure the final results are flawless and also match the original design intentions.
Do you need maintenance, upgrade or adjustment services?
Just ask us.